Newgrounds Forum Thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=228795&page=9999
To use NG Portal Advance, drag this link onto your browser's toolbar:
NG Portal Advance
(or just right-click it and select Bookmark This Link / Add to Favorites, although I suggest moving the bookmark to a toolbar). If you get any notice about adding a favorite that might not be safe, click the "Yes" button.
To use this little doohickey, go into the Portal and select the last Under Judgement movie. Click the NG Portal Advance button/bookmark you created, and you'll be moved to the next movie. Odds are that movie won't exist yet, and you'll get a "Portal Error". Have no fear, though; if you click NG Portal Advance again, it'll simply reload the page each time you click until a movie appears. Watch the movie, click your vote, and click NG Portal Advance to return to the movie's page. Then click NG Portal Advance again, and it'll move on to the next movie!
- How does the NG Portal Advance work?
- What browsers does the NG Portal Advance work on?
- Does using the NG Portal Advance require any special programs or downloads?
Nope. Just follow the installation instructions in the first paragraph at the top of this page.
- Will the NG Portal Advance automatically load new movies for me?
No. The NG Portal Advance will not do anything until you click on it, and it will only load a single page. Think of it as a uber-powerful Refresh button.
- What happens if I accidentally click the NG Portal Advance when I'm not on a Newgrounds Portal movie page?
Nothing at all. The NG Portal Advance can tell when you're not on the Portal, and won't do anything if you aren't.
- I'm clicking the NG Portal Advance, but it's not doing anything!
- First, make sure you are on a Newgrounds Portal movie page or "thanks for voting" page.
- The page URL must have newgrounds.com/portal somewhere in the URL to work.
- If neither of these fixes your problem, try bookmarking this link instead: NG Portal Advance If you use this link, you can't click the Portal Advance when you're on a "thanks for voting" page. You must click Back before using the Portal Advance again.